The main school building, originally known as Highland Junior High, opened in 1957. The brick building on campus, which was formerly known as Highland School opened in 1935. The new building, approximately 170,000 sf represents the positive spirit and awareness of the community, student body and staff through their connection to programs.
General Contractor: Spee West Construction
Subcontractor Amount: $4,103,615
Size: 170,000 sf
- Exterior Metal Framing
- Gypsum Sheathing
- Interior Framing