Ingraham High School, named after the first superintendent of Seattle Public Schools Edward Sturgis Ingraham, opened in 1959. The latest build consisted of a new, two-story classroom addition adjacent to the existing building 100. The 46,000-square-foot addition increases the total square footage of the school to 236,000. It provides capacity for up to 500 additional students, increasing school capacity to 1,696. The addition includes 18 classrooms, two new science labs, a new entry and administration office, and student common spaces.
General Contractor: Cornerstone General Contractors
Subcontract Amount: $1,128,000.00
Size: 46,000 sf
- Exterior Metal Framing
- Exterior Sheathing
- Interior Metal Framing
- Interior GWB